Savory Roasted Trail Mix
Plochman's Savory Roasted Trail Mix blends Chicago Fire Mustard, oil, various seasonings, pretzels, seeds, nuts, cheesy crackers, and raisins.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Chicago Fire Mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup beer nuts
- 1 cup cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a microwavable bowl, mix mustard, vegetable oil, onion powder, garlic powder and seasoning salt until well-combined. Microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Mix pretzels, pumpkin seeds, beer nuts, crackers and raisins in a large roasting pan.
- Pour mustard mixture over pretzel mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from oven and let cool before munching.