Smoky Mustard-Spiced Steak & Onions
Plochman's Smoky Mustard-Spiced Steak & Onions is a sirloin steak with Chicago Fire Mustard, vinegar, sugar, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
Active Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 8 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Plochman’s Chicago Fire Mustard
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix first 5 ingredients to make the Smoky & Spicy Steak Marinade.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish or sealable plastic bag. Add steak.
- Marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain the bag. Grill steak over medium heat to desired doneness.
- Sauté onion slices in 1 tablespoon olive oil until tender. Serve with steak.