Spicy Horseradish Potato Salad
Plochman's Spicy Horseradish Potato Salad contains Spicy Horseradish Mustard, sour cream, chives, and red potatoes to create this delicious meal.
Active Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 3 cups red potatoes with skins, diced
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Spicy Horseradish Mustard
- 3/4 cup sour cream (or low-fat substitute)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or green onions
- Generously season 1 quart water with salt and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and cover. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mustard, sour cream and 1 tablespoon chives or green onions.
- Drain potatoes and run under cold water to cool. Toss with creamy mustard mixture until evenly coated. Chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir. Garnish with remaining chives or green onions.