If you have an appetite for something with a kick—grab crackers, pretzels or chips and try our new DAREDEVIL DIP.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Mild Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3–4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons sliced green onions and tops
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Assorted dippers: crackers, vegetables, pretzels, chips, etc.
- Beat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mustard and 2 tablespoons horseradish in bowl at high speed until well blended.
- Mix in milk for desired dip consistency.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons green onions and 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce.
- Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon green onion.
- Serve with assorted dippers.
Double Daredevil Dip: Only if you dare—Make dip as above, increasing horseradish to 4 tablespoons and hot pepper sauce to 1 teaspoon.